Wednesday, July 27, 2005

7 Day Reflect

Its coming. 30 years. Even though some of you who are reading that small number are cringing and some others are wondering what my deal is, to me its a big year.

So, because its a big deal to me I took the week off of when my birthday happens. Other than the fact that CV is taking me to Cedar Point and I have to goto her company picnic. My problem is I need some questions answered and I need to figure out what is going to happen in the next 30 years. I would rather have a basic plan this time, as opposed to the last 30, where it was full of hatred, anger, pain and an outright meltdown at certain points. Don't get me wrong, I've had my good times too. There has been good things and a ton of harsh learning I have done during that time. I'm just trying to create a future with less goof-ups. Here are some basic points, feel free to comment on this.... PLEASE!

1) Where do I want to end up living? Ohio sucks, I'm not staying here forever. When is the most strategic point to leave?

2) Will my current career (if you want to call it that) last? Or is it in the last throughs of the insurgency? Or will it end soon? TDs are turning into computers and/or directors. Any dumbfuck can edit video.

3) Do Holly and I need to bite the bullet and further our educations?

4) Bad habits will need to stop. Where can I constructively use this energy?

5) Negative energy will need to stop. Where can I plow this huge amount of energy?

6) Health and exercise? I need to start paying attention, though my health for the most part is great.

7) Holly and I need to come to a better understanding of these goals and attributes. Some talk, more action.

The plan so far:

2006 - Get Married.
2006-2008 - Make a little boy Jakob or a girl.
2007-2008 - Own a house and/or leave Ohio.
2006-?- Have pets! Tonka and Rufus?

Don't hold me to those years. Things change up all the time.

You see, its not really about how old I am. I am trying to create a boarder between my stupidity years and the more conscious, deliberate and intelligent years. I would rather do this at 30 than 40, 50... or 60? So much time wasted, I think its time to move forward.

30 Years is 10,957 Days is 657,420 Minutes is 39,445,200 Seconds.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scuse me for a sec..

YAY! A BABY!!!

um, ok, I'm done :)

I'll have to think on the other topics.

7/27/2005 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home