Monday, July 25, 2005

J&J-B&B

I would especially like to thank Jane and my Dad for letting CV and I come to the house in Maine and stay for over a week. I think CV and I just needed some quiet time together and it helped to be able to escape our non-stop stress-infested rat-race lives for some time. And where else is there a better place than the J&J-B&B?

Extraordinary hospitality. A beautiful room facing somewhat east to catch the early sunrises of the east coast. Less than a quarter mile to the beach. Lobster. Small towns only moments away to explore.


Points of interest:

Acadia National Park

Atlantic Eyrie Hotel (The best palce to stay in Bar Harbor)


Bar Harbor

Whale Watching

Rockefeller Carriage Roads


Mt. Agamenticus


Flo's Hot Dogs

Goldenrod Kisses


Cape Neddick, Nubble Lighthouse

Bass Harbor Lighthouse

Lighthouse Depot

Goat Island Lighthouse

Portland Head Light


Cape Elizabeth Light

Egg Rock Lighthouse

Cadillac Mountain

Wells Beach

Beehive


All this would have never been posible with out the help, inspiration and ecouragement of Jane and my Dad. Thank you for the experience. I would like to make a DVD out of the video I shot. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home