Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Blogability

So CV and I went out and bought a spool of blank DVD's. I now have our music library completely backed up. I was getting nervous about getting a copy of all our music out because if something were to happen, I would end up manually putting the 5000 songs back on. Now its all compacted to 7 DVD's.

Slowly getting ready for our trip to Maine, I'm in the mode of trying to gather my thoughts together so that I don't miss anything we will be needing. New tires for my car are a must because they are acting a little too slippery on the wet road. CV is already talking about packing things! She is crazy. I usually like to pack right before I leave. This year I will be packing right before I goto work, so when I get home, we can launch immediately.

The real reason why I am writing today is because I am thankful some people are reading and commenting here. To tell you the truth, I was not expecting anybody to comment at all. I guess I have CV to thank for pushing people my way. I know my spelling and grammar have been ass poor but I plan to fix this. Beyond CV pushing me for months to start a blog, here are some of the reasons I am writing.

1) CV (Holly)


2) Purge my system of pent up anger, this has been an excellent output avenue for me.

3) Writing practice. I have not written in years and it will be a while till I can make this more interesting. Eventually, if I stick with this, I will be going into larger, more complex formats of writing.

4) To spawn new thought patterns and creativity. I have learned that, for most of us, creativity only comes to us after exercising it continually. The rest of you are lucky.


Again, thank you for reading. I have a buffer of about 15 posts that I am working on right now. I am guessing, the more I write, the less dark the subject matter will be.... but don't get me wrong, I do have a lot to purge. Fasten your seatbelt and secure your helmet and I hope to see your helpful comments in the future. If you would like to link up, please let me know through the comments section or email:
pics_closet@yahoo.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can link me! I don't know how to link a journal that is not livejournal yet so I promise to mention you in my blog as often as possible LOL

www.livejournal.com/users/sammygrey/

6/28/2005 3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging is good for ya plus you meet people who have similar interests as you do.. or don't.

6/28/2005 4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea what the @$%@ this Blog stuff is but it's good to see an old friend share his thoughts with the world.

7/21/2005 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home