Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Road of My Life

We all have our own paths in life. I thought I would share mine today through maps.


Birth to 9 Years Old
Crestland Rd., Cleveland, OH

A nice quiet neighborhood in East Cleveland. Century old houses line the streets. It has a park that connects to Lake Erie at the end of the street. I remember playing outside most of the time. I went to St. John Lutheran grade school from K through 3rd grade.


click image



10 to 16 Years Old
Dundee DR., Richmond Heights, OH


I lived here with my mother, sister, step-father, step-brother. The backyard was woods and a huge ravine that we played in all the time. The area was pretty tight nit and quiet, the street we were on was over a mile of neighborhood to the closest main road. During my time here I went through 4th to part of my 10th grades, played a lot of soccer, trombone and was in the Boy Scouts. I attended St. Pascal Baylon grade school, University School and Richmond Heights High School here. I moved away from my mother and step-father never to continue a relationship with them to this day.


click image



16 to ? Years Old
Silver Birtch Lane, Lincoln, MA

I lived here with my Dad, his business partner and his business partners' entourage. I remember the entourage was quite mean and selfish. I continued the 10th grade here I believe at Lincoln-Sudbury Regional. A very nice area, I wish I took more advantage of it.


click image


16 to 17 Years Old
Rt. 9, Framingham, MA

Me, my Dad and his business partner lived somewhere along Rt. 9, I'm really forgetful of the exact address. I believe I finished the 10th grade and was in the middle of 11th grade in the same school district as above even though I did not live in the district.

click image



17 to 18 Years Old
Woodridge Rd., Wayland, MA


I lived in part of a house with my father here. I continued and graduated from Wayland High School here. My Dad and I had a falling out here that I regret to this day. I ended up renting a room from some extremely generous people till I graduated. I don't think I ever thanked my Dad for busting his ass to keep us alive at that time. I was young and dumb.

click image



18 Years Old
Waco, TX


For one month only I lived in Waco. I consider it living there as opposed to visiting because I worked at the Trane AC factory during my time there. Why was I there? My sister fled from Columbus, OH to Waco, TX to her mother because she wanted to get away from Hung, her boyfriend. I ended up helping Hung get there because he is illiterate and directionless. I had nothing better to do at this point.

click image

18 Years Old
Wildindigo Run, Westerville,OH


I lived here for 3 months with my sister, her boyfriend and their 2 children. We left Waco because there is no work for illiterate Chinese men there. I spent every living moment working and saving money to further my education here. Not much to say about here, my sister let me sleep in the closet.

click image


18 to 21 Years Old
University Blvd., Winter Park, FL


I went to Full Sail, a technology school that taught audio, video and film recording and techniques. After bouncing around and living at 6 different addresses I was learning a lot of life lessons. After running out of money, nearly starving, being robbed and working too much, I did complete my schooling there. I think I got more out of what happened outside of the school that what was actually being taught in the school. I stayed with the school running their mailroom mainly because I didn't have a car or driver license and no help otherwise. I do not recommend the school and I do not recommend living there.


click image


22 to 24 Years Old
Scofield Ct., Dublin, OH


My sister ended up helping me out of Florida and let me use her basement for some personal space. I lived with my sister, her boyfriend and her (now) four children. It was very cramped and loud most of the time, therefore I ended up working two jobs to get things going. I also got my drivers license and a bomb of a car. Working and sleeping took up almost all of my time.

click image

24 to 26 Years Old
Wimbledon Blvd., Columbus, OH
I had been chatting and talking on the internet for 6 years by this point of my life. Some people have been mistakes to talk to but one person I always looked forward to was Holly. Holly and I got this place together. Though I could finally call the place my own, the area kinda sucks. The rental management were idiots and morons and we ended up trying to desperately get out of there.

click image


26 to My Current Age
Moreland Dr. W., Columbus, OH

Holly and I found a place we could be comfortable at last. A duplex that gave us our own yard and space to grow. The next place we will live will either be ownership of a house or ...

click image

Future

Holly and I have also discussed leaving the area. There is really nothing here that is a good enough reason to stay. Below are some maps of places we have discussed. The main factors for us are that the move should be to better our lives and also be able to raise a child in a safe environment.


click image


click image


click image


click image

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never knew you slept in your sister's closet?

7/27/2005 1:04 PM  
Blogger Benners said...

Yes, what a way of thanking somebody for dropping everything and helping you out. Offer them the precious closet... actually it was the small walkway between the kitchen and garge... pretty much a closet.

7/27/2005 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home