Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Drinking questionnaire

Stolen from Lauren & Holly:

1. Have you ever been drunk?
Yep.

2. How old were you the first time you got drunk?
14. Stole vodka from the "locked" cabinet. At a younger age my grandmother got me trashed on wine by accident... I'm not sure when.

3. Have you ever gotten/given digits while intoxicated?
Nope.

4. Have you ever 'drunk dialed'?
Yes. I am sure they hate me.

5. Have you ever been drunk in front of family members?
Yes... but I usually tried to stay away.

6. Have you ever had to cover up the fact that you were drunk?
YES. Walked into work trashed. The broken blood vessels in my face were a dead give away though.

7. Have you ever been arrested for any alcohol-related crime?
Nope.

8. Have you ever hooked up with someone while drunk?
Nope. Well, .... nothing I'm willing to discuss.

9. Ever forgot their name?
Nope. Never got the name?

10. When was the last time you were drunk?
Currently Samuel Adams: Octoberfest

11. Have you ever been on a drunken binge?
Yes.

12. Do you need alcohol to have a good time?
No. I need it to chill out though.

13. What kind of alcohol gets you the most intoxicated?
Hard liquor.

14. Favorite liquor:
Whiskey.

15. Favorite beer?
Corrona. Most Lagers.

16. Have you ever woken up after a night of drinking and found out that you are STILL drunk?
Definitly.

17. Have you ever swam drunk?
Not sure.

18. What kind of a drunk are you?
Most of my inhibitions go away... far... far away.

19. Is alcohol like "truth serum" to you?
Ask CV79.

20. Favorite drinking partners?
CV79.

21. Favorite bar:
I work nights and my days off are Monday and Tuesday. You tell me. Though I enjoyed the Speak Easy at Britton Estates in New Hampshire.

22. Have you ever completely blacked out?
Not sure. So... lets just say yes.

23. Have you ever puked from drinking?
Unfortunately.

24. Have you ever had the 'crying drunks'?
Unfortunately. In a different life.

25. Can you still do physical activity while intoxicated?
I'm usually more physically active while drunk.

26. Have you ever gotten into a drunken fight?
Never.

27. Who is the most annoying drunk that you know?
Wall to Wall audience members after a game.

28. Who is the most flirtatious drunk?
I will agree with CV79. Definitely Trish.

29. Do you have a drunken nickname?
The guy on the bathroom floor.

30. Have you received a 'booty call'?
Nope.

31. Funniest drunken scene in a movie:
Fear and Loathing in Lasd Vegas... not really drunk...but come on... close enough.

32. Favorite song(s) about drinking:
George Thoroghgood. Need I say more?

33. Have you ever woke up next to someone you didn't know?
Nope.

34. Have you ever been hit on by someone way older than you?
Nope.

35. What's the worst 'buzz kill'?
My sister calling me at a bar to bitch me out about the overflowed toilet that wasn't my fault.

36. Have you ever dated a bartender or bouncer or cocktail waitress?
No.

37. Do you ever say to yourself, "Dang, I need a drink"?
At work after a bad show that went to hell. After hanging a reporter out to dry when the system crashes.

38. Do strangers ever buy you drinks?
Once when I was mixing a battle of the bands at a biker bar.

39. Have you ever drank too much on a date?
No.

40. Is there anything that you refuse to drink?
That green crap that kills me everytime.

41. Have you ever been drunk on a plane?
Hell yeah. Not fun when landing.

42. Have you ever gotten drunk during the day?
Indeed.

43. Have you ever had to run from the cops and leave the beer behind?
Nope.

44. What's your favorite drinking game?
Watching myself get drank under the table.

45. Have you ever injured yourself while drunk?
Most likely... how am I supposed to remember this stuff. Oh wait... bathroom door slamming into my head repeatedly.

46. What's the most destructive thing that has happened while you were drunk?
Fell asleep on active train tracks under 6 inches of snow.

47. Ever been drunk at a concert?
Rush.

48. Is this survey getting too long?
Getting drunker as we go...

49. Are you ready for the last question?
If you are.

50. Why do you drink?
I enjoy beer and wine. Fills the crappy days I have off alone away from my favorite person.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

#19 - Yes, alcohol is the perfect truth serum for you.

#21 - How the HELL did you remember the name of that bar in NH???

#46 - Holy sheet! You're a crazy man

#50 - Awwwww! you are so getting some when I get home :-P

9/27/2005 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home