Friday, September 02, 2005

Anarchy In The N.O.

Another rant.

At this point in time I am comparing disasters of recent memory.

When the World Trade Center was hit. It stunned our nation and the people of New York, for the most part, stuck together and worked through problem.

When New York lost their electricity due to carelessness in an Ohio power plant, for the most part, people stuck together and worked through the problem.

When hurricanes continually hit Florida last year some people were screwed over 3 times in a row. Somehow, though not all completely resolved, people stuck together and worked through the problem.

New Orleans. Life must have been near perfect there. Their ignorance of the fact that they live in a bowl surrounded by water must have been blissful. Looting. Rape. Murder. Police burglurizing Banks. Suicide. People shooting at the helicopters that are trying to help them.

I have had reports through people that people will not show themselves to rescuers because they have already witnessed murders in the middle of the street in broad daylight. The good people who were waiting to get rescued are now hiding in water full of shit armed to the teeth and willing to shoot anyone. Thats is a direct report from somebody doing just that, right now.

Obviuosly, New Orleans is to Criminals as Brazil is to War Criminals.

The rant is over, now the solution.

1) Send in military with live rounds, if you do not leave the city peacefully, you do not leave alive.

2) All able bodied refugees are now part of the rescue, humanitarian and restoration process. You do not help, you do not eat. I'm tired of seeing large and strong men waiting outside these refugee areas waiting for a "hand-out" and complaining about it.

3) All refugees that need medical help or simple cannot handle labor due to health will get the first and foremost aide in the region.


My overall thoughts on the situation.

People know the southeastern part of the US as a place to vacation. That place you go to see boobs and only having to pay a string of beads. The swamp people. The hicks. Trailer trash. The Big Easy. The pinnacle of racist america. The the part of the US thats the skeleton in the closet. You don't see politicians bragging about our southeast to other countries.

Why are people confused on the why there is bias towards helping people there as opposed to other parts of the US?

Revision.

Right ! now ! ha ha ha ha ha

I am an antichrist
I am an anarchist
Don’t know what I want but
I know how to get it
I wanna destroy the passer by cos i

I wanna be anarchy !
No dogs body

Anarchy for the New Orleans it’s coming sometime and maybe
I give a wrong time stop a trafic line
Your future dream is a shopping scheme cos i

I wanna be anarchy !
In the delta

How many ways to get what you want
I use the best I use the rest
I use the enemy I use anarchy cos i

I wanna be anarchy !
The only way to be !

Is this the Bloods?
Or is this the Cryps?
Or is this the N.O.P.D.?
I thought it was the New Orleans or just
Another country
Another council tenancy

I wanna be an anarchist
Oh what a name
Get pissed destroy !

It had to be done :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could not agree more with your views. There are people still complaining that could be helping their own person rather than asking for it elsewhere.

9/09/2005 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home